Where have I been in the last year?
Where do I start LOL!!! Well back in November of 2010 my husband lost his job and we moved halfway across the country. In the dead of winter. We moved from Texas to Connecticut and what a drive, we were watched over by all the angels above. We were behind a decent size storm and a HUGE storm was behind us. I will post a few pics of our travels and the storm. For those of you on the east coast I am talking about that storm in January where almost everything was shut down for almost a week..When I said I wanted 1 decent sized storm (cause I missed the snow) I really only meant 1, not 1 everyday!! So that is where I have been and why I have been missing in action. I also do not have a dedicated area to scrap & stamp in, so it is not so easy to do anymore. But I have started to get myself back into it and it helps that I was asked to make some things for a baby shower.. Then my SIL called and asked for some invitations too.So that leads me back to my blog. I will post a few pics of some of the things I have done, and our travels.
I will explain these Photos the ones of my kids are in the big storm we had right after we arrived!! The sign of us entering Tennessee, then more snow and then the beautiful mountain cant remember if it was Tennessee or Pennsylvania they both had beautiful mountains...or anywhere in between LOL!!
Thank you for following me and I hope this is another new beginning for me.
I will post some real craft stuff soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment