Thursday, September 3, 2009

Think Pink!!


Well isn't life just crazy.. I had joined a Think Pink swap and completed my cards one of them is posted in my previous post. The other I will post here today. I heard that I had lost an old friend over the weekend to breast cancer, I have not talked to her in at least 10 years and was very saddened by the news. She was only 34 this is the second friend I have lost to Breast Cancer. So Think Pink do your self exams !!!

On an up beat I have a cousin who is pregnant and I made a scrapbook for her babys 1st year. She is not a scrapbooker so I decided to make it for her and I heard today that she went into labor, goods news there but I dont have pictures of the scrapbook never thought to take them. Here is my 2nd Think Pink card. Enjoy!!




PAPER~ Kraft cs, pink cs, DCWV stack
STAMPS~ Hope by stampabilities
INK~ Colorbox cocoa
ACCESSORIES~ Ellison Ribbon embosslit die, Diamond stickles

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the lost of your friend Stef. Please put her name on the pink swap so we can all remember her. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete