Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mojo was under construction !!!

HI,
Just wanted to let everyone know I will be back to posting when I have something to post but for now I will post a few things I did over the holidays. I lost all creativity as the holidays neared and along the way gained alot of self pity :) I would have not been able to make it thru these last few months with out my Husband and my great friends. SO now on to the few things I have done since my last post....Enjoy...


This is a Thank You card I made for my husbands boss...
Paper~ Green card base?, SU Shimmer white
Ink~ Black, Bic it markers, Su creamy caramel,Gel pens, Gelly Roll clear glitter pen
Stamp~ Northwoods Rubber Stamps Inc.
Accessories~ Liquid pearls



This is the Christmas cards I made to mail out to friends and family
Paper~ SU soft Suede, SU Real Red, SU Christmas Cocoa DS
Ink~ SU Real Red, Versamagic Jumbo Java, Versamark
Stamps~ SU Patterned Pines, SU Grateful Greetings
Accessories~ Seafoam white embossing powder, Swirls cuttlebug embossing folder,Cooorbok clear jewels, Scallop Oval Nestie


I was invited to a wedding of a friend but did not attend and so a few of us chipped in and bought a gift and I was the chosen one to make the card and this is what I came up with.
Paper~ Su Shimmer White, DS sonburn
Stamp~The couple stamp is unknown I borrowed it from a friend and stamped a bunch of images Maybe she will post it ;o) SU Holiday Blitz, Unity
Ink~ Black, Bic it Markers, SU Tempting Turquoise, Silver gel pen, Gelly Roll clear glitter pen,Copic grey for outlining...
Accessories~SU silver Chunky glitter, SU scallop punch, white ribbon.


These are a bunch of Baby shower Thank Yous I made for my sister in law they are expecting their first Baby BOY in the next few weeks..

I hope you enjoyed seeing what I have done and hopefully willl have some stuff for you soon....Stef

1 comment:

  1. Love the cards. You made.

    The stamp for the wedding card you made is by American Art Stamp it's called Couple in Love.

    {hugs}
    Mary

    ReplyDelete